Emanuela specializes in contentious and non-contentious intellectual property matters (including new plant varieties and personality right) and commercial litigation (including international and national debt recovery), across a wide ranging local and international practice. She has developed particular expertise in the negotiation and drafting of agreements such as license, non-disclosure, non compete and coexistence agreements concerning IP rights and copyrights as well as for commercial transactions.
She has also developed a specific expertise as general counsel (with reference to commercial and IP matters) of medium sized Italian companies, with a particolar focus on exports.
She graduated in law with honours from the University of Turin in 1999. She was admitted to the (Turin) Bar in 2003. In 2006 she graduated with honours from the University of Turin School of Economics with a Post- graduate Masters in marketing and communication, with her dissertation on brand value and brand equity in the automotive sector "Per far correre Fiat 500: marketing e licensing per un brand icona".
Emanuela is a frequent speaker at IP seminars as well as regarding contractual matters and collaborates with the Chambers of Commerce of Turin in relation to IP seminars and training activity.
- “Significance of Italian non-fungible token court order”, The Lawyer’s Daily, January 2023;
- “Non-fungible tokens in intellectual property law”, The Lawyer’s Daily, September 2022;
- “Capturing the flag: Who owns national symbols?”, The Lawyer’s Daily, July 2022;
- “Trade Mark Cancellation Proceedings”, a handbook edited by Thomson Reuters, published online and in hard copy, March 2022;
- “Trade Mark Opposition Proceedings”, a handbook edited by Thomson Reuters, published online and in hard copy, March 2022;
- “Lexology GTDT – Advertising & Marketing – Exclusive Contributor Italy”, Lexology.
- “Michaelangelo meets non-fungible tokens”, The Lawyer’s Daily, March 2022;
- “Product placement meets social media”, The Lawyer’s Daily, January 2022;
- “Curious case of Vespa: From zero to whole protection”, The Lawyer’s Daily, December 2021;
- “Payoff as trademark”, The Lawyer’s Daily, November 2021;
- “The curious case of Nadorcott mandarins - collateral effects”, in Lexology, 2 November 2021;
- “Lessons learned from Liverpool’s loss of World”, The Lawyer’s Daily, October 2021;
- “Commercial exploitation of Italian history, art”, The Lawyer’s Daily, September 2021;
- “Weighing the past - Heritage protection vs. economic value”, The Lawyer's Daily, August 2021;
- “Marriage between intellectual property, monopolies”, The Lawyer’s Daily, July 2021;
- “Is Brexit a Copernican business revolution?”, The Lawyer’s Daily, April 2021;
- “Damages compensation across various jurisdictions”, The Lawyer’s Daily, April 2021;
- “COVID-19, commercial communication: A new normal?”, The Lawyer’s Daily, March 2021;
- “Why lawyers will determine who must get vaccinated”, The Lawyer’s Daily, February 2021;
- “Accounting for intellectual property profits: What’s in it for me?”, The Lawyer’s Daily, January 2021;
- “How green value chain affects trends, fashion, vegetation, legal framework”, The Lawyer’s Daily, Dicember 2020;
- Co-author together with Mr. Guido Jacobacci of the article "Chinese competition in the car manufacturer market" 2008, IAM;
- Co-author together with Mr. Guido Jacobacci of the article "Brand protection in the Italian and global markets", in Brands in the Boardroom 2008 – IAM.